We are known as the most reputed provider of cumin. Cumin Seed enhance the taste of food. Jeera is one of the popular spices all around the world. We offer a premium range of jeera that is used to prepare various curries and soups. It has a rich aroma that adds a nutty flavor to a dish. Our assortment of jeera is hygienically packed and devoid of any adulterants. Rich in vitamins and calcium, Cumin Seed is commonly used in cooking across the globe and especially in Indian Cuisines.
General characteristics :
- Cumin seeds shall be dried fruit of the plant Cuminum Cyminum.L.
- They shall have the taste and aroma normal to the species.
- They shall be reasonably dry with moisture not exceeding 10 %
- They shall be free from visible mould or insect infestation and musty odour.
- They shall also be free from any harmful foreign matter.
Specification for Cumin Seeds (HS CODE: 09093019) :
Cumin is used mainly where highly spiced foods are preferred. It is an ingradient of most curry powders and many savoury spice mixtures, and is used in stews, grills-especially lamb and chicken dishes. It gives bite to plain rice, and to beans and cakes. Small amounts can be usefully used in aubergine and kidney bean dishes. Cumin is essential in spicy Mexican foods such as chile con carne, casseroled pork and enchiladas and kidney bean dishes. In middle east, it is a familiar spice for fish dishes, grills, stews and flavours couscous-semolina steamed over meat and Vegetables, national dish of Morocco.